The .NET SDK for QuickBooks Online provides a set of .NET classes that make it easier to call QuickBooks Online APIs. Some of the features included in this SDK are:
- Ability to perform single and batch processing of CRUD operations on all QuickBooks Online entities.
- Request and Response Handler that has a common interface with two implemented classes to handle both synchronous and asynchronous requests.
- Support for both XML and JSON Request and Response formats.
- Ability to configure app settings in the configuration file, requiring no additional code change.
- Support for Gzip and Deflate compression formats to improve performance of QuickBooks Online API calls.
- Retry policy constructors to help apps handle transient errors.
- Logging mechanisms for trace, request/response, and third-party logging.
- Query filters for retrieving QuickBooks Online entities whose properties meet specified criteria.
- Sparse update to update writable properties specified in a request, leaving the others unchanged.
- Change data that enables you to retrieve a list of entities modified during specified time points.
Got Questions? Get Answers in our developer forums.