The PHP SDK for QuickBooks Online is set of PHP classes that make it easier to call QuickBooks Online APIs. Some of the features included in this SDK are:
- Ability to perform single and batch processing of CRUD operations on all supported QuickBooks Online entities.
- Support for XML Request and Response format.
- Ability to configure app settings in the configuration file requiring no additional code change.
- Support for Gzip and Deflate compression formats to improve performance of QuickBooks Online API calls.
- Logging mechanisms for trace and request/response.
- Query Filters that enable you to retrieve QuickBooks Online entities whose properties meet specified criteria.
- Sparse Update to update writable properties specified in a request and leave the others unchanged.
- Change data that enables you to retrieve a list of entities modified during specified time points.
For information on PHP SDK 2.6.0 or earlier, see the PHP SDK 2.6.0 documentation.