To release your app to production, you must get your production consumer key and secret so you can connect to production QuickBooks Online companies.
Once your app is released, list it on QuickBooks Apps.com to put your app directly in front of 1M+ QuickBooks Online subscribers and 6000+ monthly Apps.com shoppers.
Get production key and secret
From your Intuit Developer account, click My Apps, open the app you want to release, and click the Production tab. Review the form and provide details for your production environment.
- Application Name—A descriptive name that helps users understand what your app does. Automatically populated from development settings.
- End User License Agreement URL—The URL to your end user license agreement for your users. Automatically populated from the development settings.
- Host Name Domain—Your app site domain name. Since your production environment may be different than your development environment, you must provide this.
- Launch URL—The target for the app's Launch link where it appears in authorized app lists. This is your app's dashboard and, for apps planning to publish on QuickBooks Apps.com, the page that implements single sign-on. Since your production environment may be different than your development environment, you must provide this.
- Disconnect Landing URL—The target for the app's Disconnect link. Your user lands on this page after the app disconnects from your user's QuickBooks Online company. Implement the Connect to QuickBooks button and single sign-on on this page so users can reconnect immediately. When a customer disconnects, Intuit passes your app an openID assertion about the user that just disconnected from your app. You can use that assertion to look up the user and mark them as disconnected or send them a message.
- Select countries—Select countries where businesses will use your app. For each country you select, your integration with QuickBooks must meet local tax, currency, language, and other requirements. More on reaching multiple countries.
- Self certify your app—check the box after reading the self-certify text.
Click Save. Your app's Production tab opens with the Keys tab on top. Going forward, you can modify these production settings as needed.
Use production key and secret
In your app, replace your development key and secret with the corresponding production ones and rebuild your app.
List on QuickBooks Apps.com
List on QuickBooks Apps.com to put your app directly in front of 1M+ QuickBooks Online subscribers and 6000+ monthly Apps.com shoppers.