To connect your app with production QuickBooks companies, you must get your production consumer key and secret.
- Open the app you wish to publish.
- Implement OAuth and the Connect to QuickBooks button, as described here.
- Click Settings and scroll to the Terms of Service Links section.
- Fill in the URLs and then click the Keys tab.
- Scroll down to the Production Keys section and click Show. Your app can use these keys to access live QuickBooks companies (in place of the development keys used previously).
- Complete your app profile, including a unique app name and logo. This step helps users recognize your app when they connect it.
Users can now access your app via the Connect to QuickBooks button you implemented. If you wish, you can continue to publish your app on the QuickBooks app store.