The PHP SDK for QuickBooks Online is set of PHP classes that make it easier to call QuickBooks Online APIs. Some of the features included in this SDK are as follows:
- Ability to perform single and batch processing of CRUD operations on all supported QuickBooks Online entities.
- Support for XML Request and Response format.
- Ability to configure app settings in the configuration file requiring no additional code change.
- Support for Gzip and Deflate compression formats to improve performance of QuickBooks Online API calls.
- Logging mechanisms for trace and request/response.
- Query Filters that enable you to retrieve QuickBooks Online entities whose properties meet specified criteria.
- Sparse Update to update writable properties specified in a request and leave the others unchanged.
- Change data that enables you to retrieve a list of entities modified during specified time points.
Got Questions? Get Answers in our developer forums.