Requesting an "Apps for QuickBooks Desktop" developer account
An Apps for QuickBooks Desktop account will allow you to create a product listing for your app on the new Marketplace.
Please ensure you have an Intuit developer account. When you're ready to get started, create a support ticket from your Intuit developer account with the following information:
Subject: “QBD developer account request for YOURCOMPANYNAME”
- Company Name
- Phone number
- First and last name
- Email Address
A member of our technical team will provision your company and account in our system and send you an invite.
Managing your accounts and company
- Each company has at least one “Company Administrator”. This permission level is needed to manage account and company settings
- After logging in you will see a top level tab “Manage”. Use “Manage – Account” to enter the account view and manage your company’s settings and your company’s users. Your second level tabs will now start with “Account”
- Use the “Company Settings” tab to change your company name, password policy, and default user role.
- Use “Default User Role - developer”, which will grant users you invite permission to update the product (App Card)
- Use the “Users” tab to manage and add users. These are the users who can update your App Card
- Use the “developer” role when inviting users. This will grant them permission to update the product (App Card)
Support and notifications
- Support can be obtained by emailing AppsForQuickBooksDesktop@intuit.com
- This email account will also send App Card review feedback
- The marketplace will send automated notifications to the developer on significant events, such as:
- Account invitations, activation, email and password changes
- Product (App Card) publish approval/reject
- Customer review and questions