Have you heard? QuickBooks Connect 2015 is coming back to San Jose in November, and registration is open and in full swing. If you attended last year’s event, you already know QuickBooks Connect is a great chance to
- See the latest innovations on the QuickBooks platform and hear how to take advantage of them in your app.
- Learn how to reach more customers and more effectively market your solutions.
- Be inspired to create new solutions that address real problems for small businesses around the globe.
- Connect with thousands of accountants, entrepreneurs, and small business owners to get direct feedback on your app and app ideas.
- Network face-to-face with the extended QuickBooks ecosystem — Intuit staff, customers, and developers like you.
Developer track content will include practical sessions on building your app as well as marketing and selling it. And you’ll be inspired by main stage speakers (Nov. 3) like lean startup guru Eric Ries, Intuit founder Scott Cook and CEO Brad Smith, entrepreneurs Brian Lee and Jessica Alba of The Honest Company, and the return of poetic voice Sekou Andrews, to name just a few.
Return of the Hackathon
We’re also planning a pre-conference, round-the-clock Hackathon on November 1-2 that will combine the best elements from last year’s event with some improvements and a few new twists. We’ll have new prize categories, multiple levels of judging, and the finalists will compete onstage for prestige and great prizes. And of course, Intuit Developer experts will be on-hand throughout the hack to give you 1:1 guidance and advice along the way. Check out this video from last year for an idea of what’s in store. Follow this blog to learn more about the Hackathon in the coming weeks.
Interested in Exhibiting at the Show?
We’re expecting thousands of accountants and small business owners to come to the show. Want to get your app in front of this highly qualified and captive audience? If you’ve published your app on the QuickBooks Apps Store, we’d love to have you be a sponsor at the show and exhibit on the show floor. Check out these sponsorship opportunities and sign up!
Registration Open Now at Early Bird Price
QuickBooks Connect 2015 is a truly unique event that brings together developers, accountants, small business owners, and entrepreneurs under one roof to network, learn from each other, be inspired, and get connected. We hope you’ll join us for
- the Hackathon on Nov. 1-2,
- the main conference on Nov. 3, and
- stay for the Design for Delight sessions on Nov. 4.
Register by August 1st for our lowest early-bird pricing and to guarantee your ticket to QuickBooks Connect 2015.
Looking forward to seeing you all in San Jose!