We are happy to announce some major enhancements to the QuickBooks Online Java SDK documentation. Here are the highlights:
- A new Quick Start page, which describes a typical sequence for app development and includes topics (with sample code) on features you might want to include in your apps. Topics include how to:
- Use the RequestId parameter to make API calls
- Create an invoice using the Invoice object
- Query data using filters
- Make batch calls to add, delete, or update data, or to make a query
- Make change data capture (CDC) calls to return a list of entities that have changed
- Create and update custom fields
- Generate a report
- Create and read a TaxCode
- Use attachments, including how to attach a note or file to a transaction
- Additional information about how to install the Java SDK.
- Major revisions to the Configuration page to better describe how to set the config file parameters.
- New CRUD samples that illustrate basic calls to the QuickBooks API.
- Significant updates to the Java Class Library Reference.
Check it out and share your questions and comments below or on our developer forums!