Intuit Developer is BEYOND excited to announce the ten finalists for the 2017 $100,000 Small Business App Showdown. These ten apps are headed to QuickBooks Connect to compete on stage on November 15, 2017.
For the last month, developers with apps in the Small Business App Showdown have been working hard to get reviews and votes for their app. Intuit Developer judged all apps on their quality of integration, level of innovation, market impact, and numbers of connections, five star reviews, and community votes, and selected ten finalists.
The ten finalists
Today, we are so pleased to announce our finalists!
- A2X for Amazon: Amazon Marketplace accounting made easy.
- AutoEntry: Automates entry of bills, receipts, bank statements, sales invoices & more.
- Clio: The legal industry’s most powerful tool.
- Dryrun: Make your next move the right one.
- Kindful: Nonprofit web-based CRM for donations, fundraising automation, & reporting.
- Locate Inventory: Today’s solution for inventory management.
- Recur360: Simple, easy, recurring invoicing and payments for QuickBooks.
- ShopVox: Simple software for custom shops.
- StatX: Mobile dashboards with alerts for QuickBooks Online and Excel.
- Veem: Simplify global business payments.
Our finalists are developers from the US, Canada, Ireland, and New Zealand, and their small business apps demonstrate the wide range of the QuickBooks app ecosystem.
Please join us Wednesday, November 15th as we kick off QuickBooks Connect with the $100,000 Small Business App Showdown, and cheer on your favorite app of 2017!
CONGRATULATIONS again to our ten finalists.
Which app is your favorite and will win $100k? Come to QuickBooks Connect to find out!