We’ve received a lot of positive feedback about Apps tab in QuickBooks Online Accountant. But one thing a lot of devs are clamoring for is a way to test their apps as an accountant. So we have created the following easy to follow steps for doing just this!
- Create two QuickBooks Online companies in your sandbox.
- Connect both to your app.
This simulates the situation where an accountant, having access to two clients, tries to connect both companies to an app.
- Sign up for a free QuickBooks Online Accountant account (free to anyone).
- Invite this account to be the accountant.
- Once the QuickBooks Online Accountant is linked to both QuickBooks Online companies, try to connect both companies to your app from within QuickBooks Online Accountant, just like an accountant would.
And if you already have an existing App but are wondering how to get it to appear in the QuickBooks Online Accountants Apps Tab, check out this article!
Happy Coding Devs!
Intuit Developer Evangelist