There are a few common reasons for apps to be rejected during the review process
- Clicking on Get App Now does not take us to the Intuit Single Sign-on page.
Review technical requirements
before submitting your app for review.
- Unable to request a trial or demo.
- Users need to be able to request a trial or demo.
- The Learn More page does not contain information about how the app specifically integrates with QuickBooks (for apps that don’t use Intuit Single Sign On)
- Unable to locate QuickBooks integration settings within the app
Sometimes, the fact that the app integrates with QuickBooks is not immediately evident to the user. Users might have to change their settings simply to integrate with QuickBooks from your app. This is a common reason for rejection.
- Data flow between app and QuickBooks does not work as expected.
- App does not use the required Connect to QuickBooks button.
- App does not use the required Sign in With Intuit button.
- App uses outdated QuickBooks logo.
Review button graphics section under Technical requirements
to learn about Intuit’s standards for buttons.