- Use the QuickBooks Online Connections Report dashboard to track your trials and subscriptions.
- Use the Subscribe button on the app’s QuickBooks Online Connections Reports dashboard to previewyour user’s experience after they click the Get App Now button for your app on the QuickBooks app store. You see, first hand, the connect to QuickBooks flow.
- You can edit your app card at any time with new features or other content.Your partner manager reviews and approves or rejects your changes within three business days. Changes are pushed live when approved.
- You can now begin your marketing campaign to announce your presence on the QuickBooks app store. Read how to promote your app.
After your app goes live, you must make sure it remains compliant with all Technical, Security, and Marketing requirements listed for the publishing process. Your app will be checked against security and technical requirements annually. The sections below give details about how to comply with these tests, and consequences of non-compliance or failure.
Maintain your contact information
Please maintain and monitor the email address that you provide as a contact for your app. To update your contact information:
- Go to https://accounts.intuit.com/account-manager .
- Login with your current credentials.
- If you have never verified your email address with Intuit, you will be prompted to do so.
- Change both the “User ID” and “Email address” to the new desired email address. We highly recommend keeping these fields in sync. The “User ID” is used to login to our systems and the “Email address” is used to communicate with you.
Refer to technical requirements for details regarding the test cases for each category below.
- Significant degradation of customer experience: You must resolve this issue within 14 days or your app will be removed.
Example test cases: 1.1, 2.3, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3
- No degradation of customer experience: You must resolve this issue within 30 days.
Example test cases: 1.2, 2.1, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- Minor UI issue: You must resolve this issue within 30 days.
Example test cases: 1.3, 1.4*
This section summarizes the communications you can expect from Intuit and from Intuit’s security review vendor, starting at eleven months after your app goes live on the QuickBooks app store.
- Eleven months after your app passes security review, Intuit will send you an email alerting you to expect an email from our security review vendor.
- Twelve months after your app passes security review, our security review vendor will send you an email requesting that you work with them to perform the security review. You will need to give the vendor the information that enables them to test your app.
- If you don’t respond to the email from the vendor within 30 days, the vendor will send you an additional reminder.
- If you don’t respond to the vendor’s additional reminder within 14 days, Intuit will send you a notice that if you do not respond within an additional 14 days, your app will be taken down.